Skip to content

Saturday November 21st- Morning Weather – Lerner and Rowe Turkey Giveaway – The Bill and Kali Show Schedule Brought to you by Lerner and Rowe and Lerner and Rowe Gives Back Turkey Giveaway

NWS – Weather for the Chicago and Michiana Area


Forecast

Today, typical autumn day, partly sunny with a high of 45 with relatively calm winds compared to past days, clocking in at 10 mph. It appears the possibility of precipitation is being lowered slightly going into to tonight and Sunday morning with a 40% chance tonight and 30% chance of precip Sunday morning. Just three days ago, we were looking at a likely possibility or rain for both Saturday and Sunday. Now it’s been reduced to a “We’ll see” type of thing. Sunday again 30% chance of getting wet in the morning, tapering by afternoon and evening with a high of 45. The start of the work week looks great for all things considered it’s autumn, Monday sunny with a high of 44. Tuesday brings back a promise of 70% chance of rain with a high of 47. Wednesday, chance of rain in the early am clearing by afternoon into the evening. Thanksgiving day appears to be a beauty, sunny with a high of 50. Please remember to be safe in all you do this thanksgiving. The weather will be least of you worries. Remember to wear a mask in public and practice social distancing and use Zoom or the likes to connect with family and loved ones.

Today Partly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind around 10 mph.

Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. East northeast wind around 10 mph.

Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Monday Night A chance of rain and snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Tuesday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 40.

Wednesday A chance of rain, mainly before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.

Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Friday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.


Chicago Radar
Great Lakes Composite Radar

National Short Term Outlook

Rain will develop from the Middle Mississippi Valley to the Ohio Valley/Lower Great Lakes. A front extending from the Northeast southwestward to the Southern Plains will develop a wave of low pressure over the Southern Plains that will move northeastward to the U. S.-Quebec border by Monday. Moisture will pool along the boundary aiding in producing rain with embedded thunderstorms from parts of the Southern Plains/Middle Mississippi Valley into the Ohio Valley on Saturday. On Sunday morning, as the rain expands into parts of the Lower Great Lakes/Northern Mid-Atlantic, snow will develop over parts of the Great Lakes. As the low moves farther northeast, rain will move into parts of the Northeast overnight Sunday. By Monday morning, snow will develop over parts of the Lower Great Lakes as rain extends from New England to the Southern Mid-Atlantic. The snow will aid in producing hazardous driving conditions.

Rain and snow across the Great Lakes into parts of the Northeast. Air Stagnation Advisories over parts of Oregon. Meanwhile, another boundary moving eastward from Central Canada will move into the Upper Midwest producing rain and snow on Sunday. On Sunday afternoon, snow will move into the Upper Great Lakes, merging with the western edge of the eastern system by Monday morning. Additionally, upper-level ridging building over the Northwest and with high pressure at the surface, the air over parts of Oregon will become stagnant. Air Stagnation Advisories have been posted over parts of Oregon Through Sunday morning.

On Sunday, multiple fronts will move into the Pacific Northwest. The systems will produce rain over parts of the Northwest on Sunday afternoon. As the precipitation moves inland, higher elevation snow and lower elevation rain will develop over the interior of the Northwest. Furthermore, upper-level energy and weak moisture will aid in producing higher elevation snow and rain over parts of the Central Rockies and the Southern High Plains overnight Sunday.

Ziegenfelder

The Bill and Kali Show Schedule for November 16-20


News that Impacts You


Lerner and Rowe Turkey Giveaway Saturday, November 21, 2020 9am – 12 pm


Like The Bill and Kali Show Facebook Page
The Bill and Kali Show YouTube Channel

The Bill & Kali Show View All

A show that highlights organizations and individuals doing wonderful things for those in need or their community.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: