The Bill Moran Show/Recovery Radio Wednesday, June 6, 2018 11:00 am Guests Jenny Bennett-Beschinski Event Coordinator for Valpo Events and Dorothy Graden – Artist Discuss the Pop UP. 12:00 Recovery Radio w/Host Megan Johnston Guests Defence Attorney Mitch Peters
Wednesday June 6, 2018
Tune in to WVLP-LP 103.1 fm at 11:00 am Wednesday June 6, 2018 or stream live at wvlp.org or find us on your TuneIn app. Broadcast live via Facebook Live and YouTube
11:00 am The Bill Moran Show – Our guests will be Jenny Bennett-Beschinski, Event Coordinator for Valparaiso Events and Dorothy Graden participating artist in the upcoming POP Up event. Join us as Jenny and Dorothy discuss the upcoming Pop Up Event June 21-July 6.
Pop Up is an opportunity for local artists to showcase their artwork in 22 different venues around town, in an interactive exhibit that judges and the public get to vote on and enjoy. Art is displayed around town from June 21-July 6, and winners are awarded cash prizes at our Closing Reception on Saturday July 7 in the downtown Urschel Pavilion at Central Park Plaza.
Things to know about the Pop Up:
- 43 artists featuring over 200 pieces at 21 different venues around town
- Voting can be done online or in person at the venues with paper ballots, June 21-July 6, one vote per person or IP address per day
- Maps of the venues can be picked up at the Valparaiso Events office, the Valparaiso Market, and venues downtown
- Most venues will be hosting Opening Receptions in the evenings, showcasing their artists and giving the public a chance to meet the artists in person
- Some of the art pieces will be for sale, and the venues will have that information onsite
12:00 noon Recovery Radio – Host Megan Johnston welcomes Defence Attorney Mitch Peters. Mitch discusses his involvement in the Recovery community as well as his involvement in a Valpo based halfway house.
Rebroadcast of both shows will be on Saturday, June 9, 2018
- 6-7 pm The Bill Moran Show
- 7-8 pm Recovery Radio