Earth Wind and Solar – Sustainable Energy News, November 8, 2017
November 8, 2017: Once a week we will will sharing and highlighting news from around the globe that cover Sustainable Energy Projects. We will also go out into the community to conduct interviews with leaders in the sustainable energy field to cover any new projects in the Chicago/Region.
For those of you who, like us, are sustainable energy supporters, we hope that you find merit and substance in these reports.
Please feel free to submit your own stories of wind or solar projects.
- UN Climate Talks Underway in Bonn, Germany
- Solar and Wind Power Advances but Carbon Refuses to Retreat
- China’s Tongwei to Spend $1.8 Billion on Solar-Cell Factories
- How Portable Solar Can Help the Caribbean in the Long Term
- U.S. Trade Support for Foreign Companies Hurts More Americans Than It Helps
- Energy Industry Associations Tell FERC that DOE Proposal to Subsidize Coal, Nuclear Power Plants is Unsupported by Record, Would Throw a Costly Wrench into Electricity Markets
- Retrain for a new career – Wind Turbine Blade Technician