Earth Wind and Solar – Sustainable Energy News, October 26, 2017
October 26, 2017: Once a week we will will sharing and highlighting news from around the globe that cover Sustainable Energy Projects. We will also go out into the community to conduct interviews with leaders in the sustainable energy field to cover any new projects in the Chicago/Region.
For those of you who, like us, are sustainable energy supporters, we hope that you find merit and substance in these reports.
Please feel free to submit your own stories of wind or solar projects.
- Tesla has built a solar farm to power a storm-damaged children’s hospital in Puerto Rico
- Former landfill site in New York state turned into solar facility with more than 7,800 panels
- See-Through Solar Panels Will Put Untapped Energy to Work
- SUNSHOT INITIATIVE
- No Roof? No Problem. Community-Shared Solar Offers Solar Energy for All
- Project would double Delaware’s solar energy capacity
- Tiny Montana Firm Gets $300 Million Contract To Help Restore Power In Puerto Rico